Sun-fun
So I'm making a quick post before I fall asleep! It's about 11:45 pm right now and my plan was to be sleeping by 12. Let's see if I can make it.. Well today was just a random day. Had church, went to eat at TGIFridays, and Tried booking a possible vacation but things didn't go as I planned. hopefully by the end of the week I will have it all sorted out. Other than that it was a pleasant day spent with my closest friends an family. Ate a bit too much junk but HEY, its the weekend! Gotta splurge a little every now and then ;).
Here are a few pics of me and my cutie pie big sister with her awesome Dorothy Perkins dress. And I finished just in time with 8 minutes to spare. Goodnight world! Peace
Here are a few pics of me and my cutie pie big sister with her awesome Dorothy Perkins dress. And I finished just in time with 8 minutes to spare. Goodnight world! Peace







Comments
Post a Comment